“Bravo Records” was launched back in 2011, in Tbilisi and today, with the experience of working in the music industry and with the team of professionals, it is the best music business company both in Georgia and in the entire Transcaucasian region. “Bravo Records”, in addition to being the record label, incorporates a music publishing house, a sound recording studio and a film dubbing group – “Bravo Dubbing”. The company provides career development, management, copyright and related rights management for the musicians, both in Georgia and abroad, including distribution and monetization of musical works on international online digital platforms.
“Bravo Records” cooperates both with the well-known authors and performers, and with talented budding musicians who desire to create successful musical careers. A musician who uses the services of “Bravo Records” is completely focused on the music, all other work is provided by “Bravo Records”: development of the creative concept of the project, budget determination and marketing strategy, the musician’s style, image, creation of music and lyrics for the song, musical arrangement, invitation of session musicians, studio recording of the composition, mixing, mastering and final physical reproduction on CD and DVD or vinyl carriers, sales on the distributional networks or on the online platforms, organizing a presentation concert, filming music videos and concerts in high quality.
The British company “Funky Junk” took care of designing and implementing the technical equipment and acoustic parameters of the “Bravo Records” recording studio. “Funky Junk” specialists have designed the studios of such musicians as Jamiroquai, Elton John, Eminem, Coldplay, and others. In addition to Georgian artists, world-famous musicians have also worked in the recording studio of “Bravo Records” over the course of different years: Wyclef Jean, Freddie White, Caroline Campbell, Residente, Tania Maria, Frank Mccomb, Katia Ricciarelli, “Howard Gospel Choir”, Brenna Whitaker, Endsilia Rombley, Dejah Gomes, Yanela Brooks, and others. Additionally, the British broadcasting company – BBC, recorded and filmed a series of concerts with the participation of famous Iranian musicians with “Bravo Records”.
- In 2011, The Grammy Award President Neil Portnoy visited “Bravo Record”s.In 2013, “Bravo Records” launched the first legal online music sales portal in the history of Georgia – “Bravissimo.ge”.
- Since 2013, “Bravo Records” has established a subsidiary company, Bravo Events, which organizes music concerts, as well as state and corporate music events.
- In 2014, for the first time in the history of Georgia, “Bravo Records” brought the world’s music giants to Georgia – the major record labels: Sony Music Entertainment, Warner Music Group, Universal Music Group and carried out official licensing (synchronization) of their music catalogs.
- In 2015, for the first time in the history of Georgia, Bravo Records held the first licensed international (British) electronic music festival Global Gathering at the Rustavi Autodrome, which was attended by 30,000 visitors. The headliners of the festival were such famous artists as Fatboy Slim, Kevin Saunderson, Kryder, Tom Staar, Paul Thomas and others.
- Since 2016, for the first time in the history of Georgia, “Bravo Records” together with “Kvareli Eden” hotel launched the annual “Jazz and Wine” festival in Kakheti.
- Since 2017, the film dubbing group of “Bravo Records” – “Bravo Dubbing” – has been exclusively dubbing foreign films into the Georgian language for the chain of Georgian cinemas “Cavea Cinemas”.
- In 2018, for the first time in the history of Georgia, at the 60th “Grammy” Award ceremony, the album of the famous Puerto Rican rapper – Residente, in which the Georgian-Latin single “Guerra” recorded by him in “Bravo Records” was included, won the Grammy award in the nomination “Best Latin Rock and Alternative Album”
- In 2020, “Bravo Records” obtained the TPN (Trusted Partner Network) certificate, as a result of which the film productions of the world’s leading film companies – Walt Disney, Universal Pictures, Warner Brothers, Sony Pictures and others are directly delivered to “Bravo Records” for high-quality dubbing into the Georgian language.
- “Bravo Records” also systematically implements social and charity projects and at the same time actively works at the state level to protect the interests of artists working in the music industry, including protecting copyright.